If you are wondering how to build a card house, look no more. Simply follow the steps below, and discover how easy building a card structure with Kardtects Building Cards can be!
You can do it!
Kardtects takes the classic activity of building card houses to completely new levels and are the next generation of Building Cards. The cards are exclusively designed to be the Ultimate Building Card.
Kardtects believes you can Lean one card against another. And since you can do that, you can build a card house.
Sound Easy? That’s because it is!
One of the best methods to build a card house is to begin by using the Kardtects Square. The Kardtects Square is a simple and unique build which provides a foundation, and continuing form, to create an entire and extraordinary card house.
So let’s get to it! Here’s how to build a card house starting with the Kardtects Square!
- First: Stand one card up and keep hold. Lean a second card against the first card’s corner. As Shown:
This LEAN is the most important skill to gain. And this skill can be learnt by anyone. The two cards leaning against each other support each other to make them both stand.
- Second: Take a third card and do the same on the other side. Lean the third card against the first card’s corner. Again, Easy. Like Shown:
- Last: The fourth card completes the base of the Kardtects Square. This final card is placed so that the face card leans against both bottom corners of the side wall cards (second and third cards). Like Shown:
This fourth marks the success of the Base Square. Now was that difficult? No.
We aren’t quite done, though. It is now time to add the roof to secure this base and finish the ‘Kardtects Square’.
- First: Place a roof card across the top of opposite base cards and OVERHANG it some over the base wall cards. Like Shown:
- Next: Instead of going straight across, place the second, third and fourth roof card at 90 degree angles to each other. A small inner square is created during this method. This ‘hole’ can be covered up with a fifth top card or left open when going higher.
The OVERHANG is the other important skill to learn and remember. In order to build higher levels, there needs to be space to build on. This Overhang gives that space. Plus, the way the roof cards are placed on top provides more strength to whatever you are building.
Once you learn to build the Kardtects Square, there isn’t a limit to what you can build with Kardtects Building Cards. It’s that exciting and that powerful! And that Easy!
And if you followed along, YOU just did it! Congrats! You are well on your way to becoming a Master Kardtect (card architect) and building card structures like shown below:
Please send us images of what you are building! We would love to see them!
Join the Kardtects Revolution! Kardtects Builds Fun Everywhere!